NUFFNANG OF FIEL CLAN

Our Dear Fiel Clan Relatives, this blog serves as our data base of information regarding our clan. If you have additions, corrections or any informations you wish to share, please do not hesitate to email us at fielsvd@yahoo.com or write your comment below each post. Thanks and God bless the Fiel Clan+

Monday, November 16, 2009

JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR FIEL CLAN

Got this message from Grace Fiel in my facebook account:



"Hi kapamilya... favor naman oh...Nform mo sa mga kapamilya natin. Nangangailangan ako ng taong naghahanap sa extra income na part time lng... International Business ito.. pki text lng sa cp number ko 09292292209,09224715797. gusto ko lng mkatulong sa mga kapamilya ko... wala tong pinipili na tao kahit ano pang stado sa buhay. welcome kaung mgtext sa akin. tulungan tau kapamilya kahit saan kau sa sulok ng mundo international ito and thats UNO (Unlimited Network of Opportunites)... thanks... Help me please...."

Ano pang hinintay nyo mga relatives na naghahanap ng trabaho. Call her na! you can also add her in my facebook account...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the son of Silvano Fiel, who is the son of Feliciano Fiel, who is the son of Julian Fiel, who is the son of Elias Fiel from Sibonga, Cebu. Elias Fiel has only one brother and his name is Isaac Fiel. My name is taken from my grandparents Feliciano and Marcelina. I am a religious missionary SVD.

BE COUNTED AMONG THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS BLOG!!!