NUFFNANG OF FIEL CLAN

Our Dear Fiel Clan Relatives, this blog serves as our data base of information regarding our clan. If you have additions, corrections or any informations you wish to share, please do not hesitate to email us at fielsvd@yahoo.com or write your comment below each post. Thanks and God bless the Fiel Clan+

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SISTER MILAGROS FIEL



One Friday afternoon, I visited a nun at a convent in Quezon City. But it was not an ordinary visit. I was visiting a nun with the surname Fiel. She is Sr. Milagros Fiel from Ormoc. She informed me that she has two more sisters who are also nuns: Sister Mary Ann Fiel and Sister Teresita Fiel. One of them is now in Good Shepherds Convent in Katipunan and the other in one school in Batangas.

Her sister who now resides in Katipunan is one of the founders of the well-visited Good Shepherd's ube jam store in Baguio.

I already heard about Sister Milagros before but we only met last year. She said she once worked under the Propaganda in Rome. She belongs to the Sister Servants of the Holy Spirit or the Blue Sisters. You may visit her at the Blue Sister's Convent in Poinsettia, E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd., Quezon City.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awts, i knew a priest, Rev. Fr. Allan Fiel, he had his check up at alexian brother's last year. if you want, try to contact this number, 09264365629.. its good to know i have a family like this.. C rejee fiel po ito..

Boots said...

Hello Sister Milagros, it's Boots here from Australia, daughter of Luis and Elisa Fiel. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you and the name of Kuya Ben Tugonon and my brother Oscar on one of the blogs. I was intensely reading all about the Fiel clan when I only knew the Fiels from Ormoc. It's my Mum's birthday on the 22 February 09 at her home at Project 8, please come. Would love to see you again. Birdie from California and I are going home. Would love to see again. Love from Sydney Australia. Boots Fiel Napier xxx

Anonymous said...

c father allan pinsan ko anak ni lolo augustine na taga mangagoy fiel.

bruce_fiel_rondina

About Me

My photo
I am the son of Silvano Fiel, who is the son of Feliciano Fiel, who is the son of Julian Fiel, who is the son of Elias Fiel from Sibonga, Cebu. Elias Fiel has only one brother and his name is Isaac Fiel. My name is taken from my grandparents Feliciano and Marcelina. I am a religious missionary SVD.

BE COUNTED AMONG THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS BLOG!!!