NUFFNANG OF FIEL CLAN

Our Dear Fiel Clan Relatives, this blog serves as our data base of information regarding our clan. If you have additions, corrections or any informations you wish to share, please do not hesitate to email us at fielsvd@yahoo.com or write your comment below each post. Thanks and God bless the Fiel Clan+

Monday, January 19, 2009

MY GREAT-GRANDFATHERS

This is a product of my painstaking research. I hope that by posting it here, I could also help some of the Fiel families out there to trace their roots in the Fiel Family Tree. If you know some of the personalities in my family tree, please leave some message for me.

I have said before that Elias Fiel is my great-great grandfather and that he has only one brother named Isaac Fiel and that they settled in Gibangkuan, Sibonga, Cebu...

I hope to go to Sibonga, Cebu this May 2009 to research more about Elias Fiel and perhaps to also dig some personalities connected with his brother Isaac Fiel.

Now, this is the list of the SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF ELIAS FIEL:

(Please feel free to leave a message in case you know some of them...)

1) Donato Fiel, married to Hermogena Canamo - this is the great grandfather of Jingle Fiel Rosa and Mechelle Fiel...

2) Aniceto Fiel, married to Mantang Terante

3) Felipe Fiel, married to Atang Bustamante

4) Julian Fiel, married to Timothea Mirafuentes. Now, in this link you can check out their sons and daughters, eleven all in all.

5) Nicolasa Fiel, married to Tanoy Mirafuentes - I do not know if Timothea and Tanoy Mirafuentes are also related...

6) Cristina Fiel, married to Enteng Estudillo

7) Bonifacio Fiel, married to Modesta Darong

8) Rosa Fiel, married to Mateo Bustamante - I do not also know if Mateo Bustamante is related to Atang Bustamante.

9) Teodoro Fiel - This might provide us the "missing link" and I hope the Fiel in Leyte will help me trace his family(ies). Sa kanilang magkakapatid, ito daw ay naglayas at nagpunta sa Leyte. Since life was hard and transportation before was not as easy as today, di na daw ito na-meet ulit ng kanyang mga kapatid...

10) Santiago Fiel, married to Marcela Mirafuentes

Ano reactions?????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice research father felmar...hope we could also trace our fiel family tree in biliran and leyte...
razzel fiel

Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Santos Fiel and I am pretty sure I am from the Leyte clan of Fiel's...my dad was (born 1928) in Leyte he is Carlos Fiel who's brothers and sisters are Pepe, Leopold, Crispin, Remedios, Ana.
My dad moved to Toronto Canada in 1973. I will find out more info when I ask my dad this week and I will post it here...

jingz said...

nice one!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Rex Conrad Fiel and I have heard we are from pompanga then moved to leyte, If im correct,generations before me were Filomeno & Vicente, two brothers that married two sisters of the same family. Filomeno is from my Lolo roger (rogelio) side which had 12-14 brothers and sisters, several past in world war II leaving my Lolo the eldest.Im not too sure of this but i am searching for answers. If anyone knows please respond. Thankyou

Anonymous said...

hi this is Sue...im not really sure if I am related to your clan.My grandpa is from pagadian city or somewhere near the area.My dad moved to gensan many years ago and I guess there are a few people there who carries the name of Fiel including my family.Im currently located here in Cebu and just dropping by this site to check if were of the same brood.

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine Santos Fiel
This is Susan D. Fiel, son pf Felix Vega Fiel from Ormoc, Leyte. When he was alive, he used to tell us that has a relative named Carlos or Carlito Fiel working with Social Security System and has moved to Canada. Maybe you can ask your dad if he knew of a certain Felix Vega Fiel who used to live in Sta. Mesa, Manila. We m ight be related and might have come from the same ancestry. Thanks and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, My name is Crispin "Bong" Calica Fiel Jr. I was so excited when i read this blog. My father is Crispin Delantar Fiel Sr. Me and my first cousin Catherine Santos Fiel belong to the Leyte clan of Fiels. My grandfather's name is Pascual Fiel. hope someone can complete the puzzle/s. We are now all based here in Auckland, New Zealand. To all my kamag-anak, Mabuhay tayong lahat!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bong! Isn't it amazing? Am Susan D. Fiel and my father was born in Ormoc, Leyte. He is the son of Aurelio Fiel who is the son of Rufino Fiel. That's how far I could trace our family tree. Maybe you could ask your dad the name of your greatgrandfather. Most of the members of our family are based here in Pasig City and two are US citizens. By the way, my youngest brother's name is George and he is called "Bong" for short just like you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hai there..my Name is Anthony Peter Fiel im the Son of Ernesto Fiel and the Grandson of the my Late Grandfather Teodoro Fiel(the missing Link mayb)..im not sure mayb we are the answer of the missing link bloodline of the Fiel family..our family located at Sabah, Malaysia..i've seen ur blog and read it..the story that my Late grandfather told me as same as its been mention in ur blog that they had been separated during the WW2..My Late Grandfather never mention about his bloodlines to us and im not sure why until he Pass away(May God Rest His Soul)..but i will mention this to our family and to my dad if he knows about this..if any question or info that u need to know just Email me at anthonypfiel@yahoo.com..thanks

About Me

My photo
I am the son of Silvano Fiel, who is the son of Feliciano Fiel, who is the son of Julian Fiel, who is the son of Elias Fiel from Sibonga, Cebu. Elias Fiel has only one brother and his name is Isaac Fiel. My name is taken from my grandparents Feliciano and Marcelina. I am a religious missionary SVD.

BE COUNTED AMONG THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS BLOG!!!